Time Shred in Edison, NJ: Always Looking Out For Your Best Interests
There are many shredding companies you could choose from, but at Time Shred we always put our customers’ best interests first. All of our shredding customers in Edison, NJ know they can trust us. This trust is based on our reputation, their interactions with us, and the fact that we meet or exceed the highest standards set out by The National Association of Information Destruction (NAID). In fact, we’ve received a AAA certification from NAID. While that looks great on paper, we want to show you what working with us would really look like.
How Time Shred Works: A Step-by-Step Explanation
This is what it’s like to work with Time Shred from start to finish, whether you’ve hired us for a one-time (or occasional) paper purge, or you’ve decided to sign up for a regularly scheduled pickup.
- Phone Consultation: We can do this with one telephone call. We’ll discuss with you what you need shredded, how much, and how often. Based on this information, we’ll be able to determine what kind of shredding would work best for your needs.
- Locked Shredding containers for reoccurring shredding needs: A Time Shred tech will bring you one of our various size shredding containers that can stay on-site at your home or business. The containers will be locked so that all of your paperwork will be safe and secure.
- One-time Shredding: Time Shred can accommodate that onetime or occasional paper shredding need.
- On your shredding day, one of our techs will arrive at your home or business, photo ID in hand, and shred your documents. No matter where your documents may be—upstairs, downstairs, in the garage, etc.—our tech will carry them out to the shred truck. You don’t have to lift a finger.
- If you choose not to keep a shredding bin on-site, we’ll bring one to your home or business on the pickup day. We’ll put all of your documents into the bin, lock it, and then carry it out to our shredding truck.
- We take your documents to our hydraulic shredding truck that can shred up to 6000 pounds of paper per hour. You are welcome to walk out with our tech and watch the process as it occurs. We even provide you with CCTV screen so you can actually see the documents being shredded.
- We offer document shredding Monday through Saturday so you choose the best day for you.
All of Us at Time Shred Care About You!
At Time Shred, we have very high standards. Why? It’s because we want to live up to the high standards of our customers. Our goal is to protect you and your privacy—we take that very seriously. For anyone looking for a shredding company in Edison, NJ, whether home or business, we have your best interests at heart.
Are you looking for a shredding company with your best interests at heart? Then call Time Shred today for a free and accurate estimate for your personal or business shredding needs.
"I was skeptical about anyone handling my private documents. The customer service agent put me at ease after explaining I could watch my documents being destroyed within the truck. The driver was prompt and very professional. Great value. Great service. These guys were the best!"
"Phenomenal service! They were prompt, courteous, professional and made the process convenient to my schedule. I would highly recommend their services."
"My Experience with Time Shred has been stellar. Their staff is diverse, reliable and professional. I strongly recommend Time Shred for any document needs."
"Have used their services for years, they are always prompt and efficient. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for these services."
"Timely professional service. We've been using them since we started shredding our old files and have been extremely happy. No games, no excuses, no flops. The receive the order, process, show up on time, do the job quietly and in a very professional manner. Pricing is fair and competitive. I'd give them 10 out of 10."
"We have used Time Shred for 5 years for all our shredding needs. They show up normally the same day and are very reasonably priced. We highly recommend using them."